YOUR PERSONAL “SHORT LIST” Write in the five things that are most important to you, starting with the most important. 1._________________________________________ 2._________________________________________ 3._________________________________________ 4._________________________________________ 5._________________________________________– Back to Homeseller Kit
13 Key Questions to Ask Agents
- How long have you been an active, full-time real estate agent?
- How many homes have you listed in the last 6 months? The past year?
- How many homes have you sold in the last 6 months? The past year?
- How many homes have you successfully sold in my area in the last 6 months? The past year?
- What’s the average amount of time one of your listings is on the market before it sells?
- How does your average sale price compare to the original list price?
- How will you market my property?
- How many homes are you currently marketing? (Note: A successful top producing agent may be more effective at managing many listings than a less experienced agent with a handful.)
- What can you tell me about your share of the marketplace compared to other agents in the area?
- Do you have a Team? How many are licensed? (Note: An agent who has a support Team to handle office chores and routine details can usually devote more time to the business of serving a client’s highest priority needs and getting the home sold successfully.)
- How will you attract buyers to my property?
- How many buyers are you currently working with?
- How will you make sure my needs are attended to?